Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is our home form so good?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Cesc's face after he scored and ran towards Arsene. Remember that, Charles? Remember the joy, the passion, the emotion?

Remember what he represented and who he was? Remember the night, the game, the celebrations?
    I remember all those things, for I was stood standing weeping joyful tears of 98% alcohol onto la's shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    And your problem with men expressing their love through the physical act of union is what, exactly?

ARE YOU BRUNEIEIAN?
    Did I say I had a problem, or are you just so paranoid since you came out that you attack all liberal thinkers eh???
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I remember all those things, for I was stood standing weeping joyful tears of 98% alcohol onto la's shoulder.
    75% at most - still better than the Tuborg I had in the hotel. I had a Negroni last night - I thought of you. Happy belated birthday by the way

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    75% at most - still better than the Tuborg I had in the hotel. I had a Negroni last night - I thought of you. Happy belated birthday by the way
    ty la. I still remember that barman's confusion when we ordered the 14th round of negronis...

Good timez.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Berni in "imagining" gay sex shocker
    Errrr...where did I say it would be gay sex, p?

That's entirely your imagination, I'm afraid.

Tell me, p: have you ever had unsettling feelings when you watch professional wrestling?

Did I say I had a problem, or are you just so paranoid since you came out that you attack all liberal thinkers eh???
    I hardly think stoning pooves to death is a reasonable dfinition of 'liberal', p. Still, I suppose in the north it might be considered a little namby-pamby.

I hardly think stoning pooves to death is a reasonable dfinition of 'liberal', p. Still, I suppose in the north it might be considered a little namby-pamby.
    We accept your sort up here when you come trek round our lakes and hills

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Errrr...where did I say it would be gay sex, p?

That's entirely your imagination, I'm afraid.

Tell me, p: have you ever had unsettling feelings when you watch professional wrestling?
    Well I did go to WWE in Leeds a year or so again, and i did get some strange feelings, but that was when the women were "fighting"

Well I did go to WWE in Leeds a year or so again, and i did get some strange feelings, but that was when the women were "fighting"
    Of course it was, p. Of course.

The fact that you chose to go and watch an event in which large, oily men slam into one another while wearing pants is entirely incidental.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Of course it was, p. Of course.

The fact that you chose to go and watch an event in which large, oily men slam into one another while wearing pants is entirely incidental.
    Back in 5.