Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Anyone remember that little jewish fella used to post here. Had spats with just

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    about everyone on the board but also game for a bit of self deprecation.

When he found out I'd been a plumber he started angling for me to fit his new boiler. I did the usual thing of telling him that in addition to an eye watering fee I'd be ploughing his wife's fanny.

He said if I gave him a decent discount I was welcome to wipe my cock on the curtains after
    Did he have a big nose?

They’re awful tight with their money, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Did he have a big nose?

Anti-semitism's back in fashion, I reckon. I reckon they'll be doing pogromming the fùck out of Finchley soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Anti-semitism's back in fashion, I reckon. I reckon they'll be doing pogromming the fùck out of Finchley soon.
    Oh yes. First Momentum made it acceptable, now Jeremy’s making it fashionable.

Yes. We can all smash the windows of Tesco and Marks and Sparks.

Won't it be fun? Like the days just prior to KristallNacht. I shall be making my way to Monty's basement flat in Willesden and hissing Das Jude! while pointing him out to Jezza's heavies. They'll be cleansing a 5 mile radius centered on Golders Green.

Won't it be fun? Like the days just prior to KristallNacht. I shall be making my way to Monty's basement flat in Willesden and hissing Das Jude! while pointing him out to Jezza's heavies. They'll be cleansing a 5 mile radius centered on Golders Green.
    Hang on. Why are you using the neuter to describe m? Seems a bit harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Hang on. Why are you using the neuter to describe m? Seems a bit harsh.
    It's basically a contraction of "that's a jew". I picked it up from someone's testimony in World at War. C speaks kraut .. could I have misheard?

It's basically a contraction of "that's a jew". I picked it up from someone's testimony in World at War. C speaks kraut .. could I have misheard?
    Oh, I thought you were trying to say 'The Jew'.

I suppose it's entirely possible a non-German speaker (a Ukrainian or Lithuanian or whatnot) might use that crude form to identify an unfortunate Jew.

Did he have a big nose?

A redundant question as he was jewish. If they have the misfortune to be born with a schozz of normal proportions their mothers dash there brains out on the rocks and hurl them into the Red Sea. It's all very biblical.