Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So there was BoomBoomBangerBang only needing to show a modicum of composure

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    the pit of the stomach remembering that equally dismal attempt to place the ball.

The danish pig knowing exactly where it was going. The monkey man waving his shirt around - the horror, the horror!
    Sometimes I don't think about that game for entire weeks. Then, back it comes like a wave of nausea.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Sometimes I don't think about that game for entire weeks. Then, back it comes like a wave of nausea.
    And then you remember they went on to the treble. We spunked the title fight too so basically gifted them two thirds of their treble!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    And then you remember they went on to the treble. We spunked the title fight too so basically gifted them two thirds of their treble!
    And then you remember that before the CL final, Ferguson sent them out against Bayern with the words 'This lot are nowhere near as good as Arsenal' and you have to self-harm with the nearest sharp object to make the pain go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    And then you remember that before the CL final, Ferguson sent them out against Bayern with the words 'This lot are nowhere near as good as Arsenal' and you have to self-harm with the nearest sharp object to make the pain go away.
    I could always sound the ************* Riley Klaxon ************* for a bit of diversion therapy?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I could always sound the ************* Riley Klaxon ************* for a bit of diversion therapy?
    Don't worry about him i. I still intend to hunt the spineless little reptile down.

I believe he purchased a tacky tudor-bethan villa in Spain with all the Fergie bung money. I will find him and I shall pluck out his eyes and rape his bleeding sockets before torturing him.. oh yes.