Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
Would you be kind enough to give me a definitive list of words and phrases which are acceptable to you?

You'll notice I have refrained from calling you names, such as small-minded bigotyed thick Paddy. That is because I am fundamentally a better person than you. #wes
Oh come on Dutch ffs.

"I am appalled at what he has done to the football club".

He has a massive job of rebuilding to do and it would appear from the outside to be one where frictions and issues within the club hierarchy are not helping. In his short period the man who employed him has walked as has another man who made up the 3 man panel to select him.

The club as an entity is in a bit of a fúcking mess and to be honest given some of the injuries he is dealing with he has done a sterling job to have us even in contention for 4th which we are.

The Ozil situation is a mess and probably one of his making. The Ramsey one less so.

I take all you have said about the lack or apparent absence of a plan and will agree with you, but it is so early in his management to be setting off flares of alarm just yet.

Patience is key here as we have probably another 12 months before we know if he is looking like a succesful appointment or not.