Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The woman badly needs to stop doing this.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Poor woman. If she refuses to join in the world's press runs with 'Killjoy Evil British PM Breaks Poor African Childrens' Hearts', and if she gives it a go the world mocks her awkwardness.

I'd love to see your moves. Especially while you're being filmed by 50 cameras and you know 50 million people will be looking at you over their dinners.
    I have to agree with you. She was game, didn't take herself too seriously and I'm sure her moves were better than Gordon Brown's or John Major's.

As for dignity, she's hardly coming down a zipwire waving plastic Union Jacks is she?

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    I have to agree with you. She was game, didn't take herself too seriously and I'm sure her moves were better than Gordon Brown's or John Major's.

As for dignity, she's hardly coming down a zipwire waving plastic Union Jacks is she?
    Boris Johnson was only Mayor of London at the time - which is a joke office. She is Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, ffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Boris Johnson was only Mayor of London at the time - which is a joke office. She is Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, ffs!
    He became our Foreign Secretary. Nobody remembered that the zipwire humiliation happened while he was Mayor*.

* Aside from you.

He became our Foreign Secretary. Nobody remembered that the zipwire humiliation happened while he was Mayor*.

* Aside from you.

Let's be honest about Popular Boris, he'd have been on his knees chomping the fella off if he thought it would play well to a needed demographic. Even as PM.

He's a ****ing characateur (spelling?) is our Boris. Right scruffy-haired, nonsense-spewing, oxbridge wurzel-gummidge image cnuthole. Live outside Blighty for a while, and he's precisely why you don't move back. That and Amazon delivering real beans and proper bacon. What a prick! Laughing stock ******** that somehow got taken seriously in a modern age of reality TV ****housery. Phew!

* Aside from you.
    This happened in 2012. He became Foreign Secretary in 2016 - more than four years later. As London Mayor, making a bit of an arse of himself in an attempt to promote the London Olympics is perfectly acceptable. Were he to have done it as FS, it would not have been acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This happened in 2012. He became Foreign Secretary in 2016 - more than four years later. As London Mayor, making a bit of an arse of himself in an attempt to promote the London Olympics is perfectly acceptable. Were he to have done it as FS, it would not have been acceptable.
    Nevertheless, the events were replayed repeatedly during his tenure as FS. You don't leave your past behind when you change jobs. Unfortunately :-/

Nevertheless, the events were replayed repeatedly during his tenure as FS. You don't leave your past behind when you change jobs. Unfortunately :-/
    Yes, but the point is that he didn't do that while FS. She did do that while PM - which is quite unacceptable.