Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frimpong is 26. He's been playing in Cyprus

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    See also - Carl Jenkinson whom I feel would never have made a first team appearance were he not an Arsenal fan & seemingly likeable chap.
    Have the plates in your head moved?

Fúck my old boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Have the plates in your head moved?

Fúck my old boots.
    I quite like the idea that AW would hand out first team shirts if you'd been a Junior Gunner long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I quite like the idea that AW would hand out first team shirts if you'd been a Junior Gunner long enough.
    This bloke is as stupid as a rock, b. Honestly, I'm not a chap to become exercised by an internet persona, but to maintain such a deep display of ignorance so consistently... is it possible? I fear he might be real.

My only hope is that he is safely incarcerated in a place of safety. What if he actually exists and is a real doctor?

This bloke is as stupid as a rock, b. Honestly, I'm not a chap to become exercised by an internet persona, but to maintain such a deep display of ignorance so consistently... is it possible? I fear he might be real.

My only hope is that he is safely incarcerated in a place of safety. What if he actually exists and is a real doctor?
    I have to say he does embody a certain archetype. And I think he is an actual doctor.

I have to say he does embody a certain archetype. And I think he is an actual doctor.
    But... but... he's as daft as an Irish, b

I refuse to believe it. Look at what he writes. If that **** can dress himself unaided, I'm Shirley Temple.

But... but... he's as daft as an Irish, b

I refuse to believe it. Look at what he writes. If that **** can dress himself unaided, I'm Shirley Temple.
    My grandfather was a doctor and he was an actual Irish. These things are possible.

My grandfather was a doctor and he was an actual Irish. These things are possible.
    He wasn't a real doctor, though. I expect he was fine with inserting his arm up a cow's backside, or filing a horse's teeths or delivering Irish women of multitudinous children, that sort of thing. But not doctoring as we'd understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by sir c View Post
    but... But... he's as daft as an irish, b

i refuse to believe it. Look at what he writes. If that **** can dress himself unaided, i'm shirley temple.
    do you fúcking mind!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    do you fúcking mind!!!!!
    No offence, sw.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    do you fúcking mind!!!!!
    unnecessary overuse of exclamation marks there, sw

You only ever need to use one.

No need for thanks.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”