Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He's crying! Steve Smith is crying like a big fvcking girl!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You realise that there are very real mental health issues attached to these traditionally male characteristics, don't you? Men are literally killing themselves every day because you refuse to acknowledge their right to cry.

Bully.
    I just chuckled at my Sky News headline that just popped up on my phone "Cheating ex-cricket captain cries as he faces media"

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I just chuckled at my Sky News headline that just popped up on my phone "Cheating ex-cricket captain cries as he faces media"
    Will you laugh in the faces of his little kiddies as they stand, bewildered, at his graveside, p?

Will you laugh in the faces of his little kiddies as they stand, bewildered, at his graveside, p?
    He doesn't have any kiddies. But if he did and were half as ugly as him I would definitely laugh at them, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He doesn't have any kiddies. But if he did and were half as ugly as him I would definitely laugh at them, yes.
    Calm down, old chap. This whole stickball thing has unbalanced your humours.

Calm down, old chap. This whole stickball thing has unbalanced your humours.
    You don't get it, man. These are Australian cricketers, for God's sake! And they're being humiliated. It's one of the best things to happen in cricket ever.

You don't get it, man. These are Australian cricketers, for God's sake! And they're being humiliated. It's one of the best things to happen in cricket ever.
    Definitely an excess of yellow bile. You need to get balanced lest you suffer derangements of the liver!

I prescribe a bolus. You shall be dosed, dear sir. Lord, how you shall be dosed!

Have you tried to claim yet that they simply must have cheated to win the Ashes?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Have you tried to claim yet that they simply must have cheated to win the Ashes?
    Will be interesting to see how the bowlers do now.

That being said, we were awful and would still have lost

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Oh, they did cheat. Warner basically boasted about it after the series to the English players.

It made no significant difference to us losing, though.

Oh, they did cheat. Warner basically boasted about it after the series to the English players.

It made no significant difference to us losing, though.
    Which just makes them even bigger ****s. Imagine, cheating when you were winning easily anyway. What sort of **** would do that?

Its unthinkable.....