Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Club

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Not me, mate. I'm never sanctimonious.
    Even if that were true, a certain weakness for didacticism is urely equivalent?

Anyways, I can't be doing with hating on Bono or Phil Collins when George Galloway exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Appearing a little sanctimonious is a crime of which we are all occasionally guilty, no?
    Maybe. Although, I have never had a ****ing hat flown by first class to me. Or any class, come to think about it.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Maybe. Although, I have never had a ****ing hat flown by first class to me. Or any class, come to think about it.
    I had a hat flown back to me from Africa once. I love that hat.

It didn't come first class, but had I been able to afford such an extravagance I would no doubt have arranged it such a passage.

I had a hat flown back to me from Africa once. I love that hat.

It didn't come first class, but had I been able to afford such an extravagance I would no doubt have arranged it such a passage.
    You mean you had it posted? That is acceptable.

Buying it a first class seat is the act of an absolute, king-sized ****. FACT!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Bono probably booked the hat a window seat
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    You mean you had it posted? That is acceptable.

Buying it a first class seat is the act of an absolute, king-sized ****. FACT!
    Posted? From Africa? No, i, I wanted the hat back. I had it collected and carried home.

For the record Bono does not live in a castle.

I have no idea about the hat thing.

I've put my oranges in your mum's lunchbox a few times

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Currant or plain. My mum knew not to put the orange ones in my lunchbox.
    . . . . . .

Even if that were true, a certain weakness for didacticism is urely equivalent?

Anyways, I can't be doing with hating on Bono or Phil Collins when George Galloway exists.
    Galloway's now threatening to sue the leader of Momentum for calling him anti-semitic and claims he'll call Jeremy Corbyn as a witness.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    . . . . . .
    This made me guffaw, h.