Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: There is no-one quicker than me to denounce the french as a

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Having been on a couple of skiing holidays, I would concur absolutely.
    Well clearly you, Steve and Luis are all abjectly useless when it comes to anything physical so skiing would not suit. A week of flailing around in the snow like a burning spastic would, I imagine, be rather unpleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Well clearly you, Steve and Luis are all abjectly useless when it comes to anything physical so skiing would not suit. A week of flailing around in the snow like a burning spastic would, I imagine, be rather unpleasant.
    No, I'm pretty good at it. It's just balance, after all. The rest is just gravity.

Skiing holidays are for people who can't think of anything more interesting to do with their time.

Au contraire, mon ami - twas years of physical activity that ****ed my knees up, making skiing a particularly stupid thing to do

Dropping to your knees to impart relief to sailors in the Reeperbahn hardly qualifies as sport L.

Dropping to your knees to impart relief to sailors in the Reeperbahn hardly qualifies as sport L.
    It counts as being a good sport.

It counts as being a good sport.
    Though I have never been to Hamburg in my life

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Well wherever it is in Deutschland that you hammer your liver and eat the cock then you pernickety, querulous old soak

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Really? I seem to spend half my life in the bloody place.

Really? I seem to spend half my life in the bloody place.
    Yes - I have to get up there soon. A very good friend of mine moved up there. It's not exactly close though