Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There's bloke on BBC2 right now claining that Brexit will be a precursor to genocide

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    How is the integration of immigrants going over there?
    Not a day goes by without some **** throwing bricks through some poor bastárds window B

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Not a day goes by without some **** throwing bricks through some poor bastárds window B
    Hmmm. It seems like all that irrational hatred needs an outlet now that you're no longer killing one another.

Hmmm. It seems like all that irrational hatred needs an outlet now that you're no longer killing one another.
    To be fair a lot of their graffitti is quite entertaining with it's utter thickness."Packies out" "fúck all mosslems" particular favourites.

To be fair a lot of their graffitti is quite entertaining with it's utter thickness."Packies out" "fúck all mosslems" particular favourites.
    Harsh on Packie Bonner, I feel.

Still better than Darren Randolph, you reckon

I'm not one for racial generalisations but you know who are mad fúckers? Lithuanians

I'm not one for racial generalisations but you know who are mad fúckers? Lithuanians
    All those pseudoscandis are mental. Finns especially. Mad like the cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    All those pseudoscandis are mental. Finns especially. Mad like the cheese.
    I rather like Finns. Easily my favourite nordics, at least. They're quirky, stoic and largely unsmiling when sober, but actually have a very good, dry (if bleak) sense of humour. They're good fun to get naked and drink with.

I know a chap who married a Lit (or whatever they call themselves). He finds the vodka drinking whenever her friends and relatives visit extremely difficult.

You could always stop doing it c