Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Peter. You mentioned this Patel women being unbearably thick. I have developed a deep

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    a, you persistently underestimate the capabilities of what is - whether you like it or not - the greatest war machine this planet has ever seen.

If you seriously think Iranian air defences are a match for US military capability, you’re sadly mistaken. The only limiting factor on American military might is America itself.
    I'm not saying they are a match. They might make enough difference though for that contradiction you refer to to come into play. It won't be as easy as Iraq. And consider that under a Republican leadership, especially this bloke, opposition gets to express itself in a way that doesn't happen under Democrat presidents, who get a free pass in war from what passes for the 'left' in US and European politics.

I am genuinely intrigued as to which country Iran would be invaded from though. Afghanistan? Watch yer back, guys. Iraq? they are Iran's ally now, thanks to 2003. Pakistan? yeah, right. Turkey? Can't see it. Azerbaijan perhaps.
    Last edited by Ash; 11-11-2017 at 12:57 AM.