Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I like this young Eddie, Never heard of him and makes a good impression. Whereas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I used to like those games when it was full kids in the team plus someone like Cygan.
    Quincy looked good to me.
    From those days, how many can we name who came through to be first team regulars? Gibbs? Errrr....anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    From those days, how many can we name who came through to be first team regulars? Gibbs? Errrr....anyone else?
    Cesc

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Cesc
    Cesc was never really a yoot, though, was he? He barely spent any time with the yoot before graduating to the first team.

Cesc was never really a yoot, though, was he? He barely spent any time with the yoot before graduating to the first team.
    Too good for the yoots, too good for the first team. Too good for this world, b

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Too good for the yoots, too good for the first team. Too good for this world, b
    I remember us sitting together at Highbury watching this absurdly-becoiffed 16 year-old play alongside Vieira et al. So much promise.

I remember us sitting together at Highbury watching this absurdly-becoiffed 16 year-old play alongside Vieira et al. So much promise.
    We were all young, then. Young and spunky, full of optimism and eager to seize the myriad opportunities on offer.

Now look at us. Dessicated, worn out husks. Wearied, broken shadows, awaiting the blessed release of death.

That Rotherham game was a long night. first shootout at Highbury.
    I don't recall too many shootouts where it goes through the full team for a 2nd round.
    Wiltord misses the first one and scores the winner

I miss Highbury