Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Highly irritating yesterday.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's good - just before we went away he was weighed and he'd doubled his bodyweight in 3 weeks. Now he's even bigger.

Min still wants him dead. It's a struggle.
    Have you had the knackers off him, yet? That might calm her down.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Have you had the knackers off him, yet? That might calm her down.
    Christ no, he's only 8 weeks old! I think the cods come off at 6 months or so. He'll be bigger than her bfore too long. That might calm her down a bit.

Christ no, he's only 8 weeks old! I think the cods come off at 6 months or so. He'll be bigger than her bfore too long. That might calm her down a bit.
    I think it's a bit before six months, isn't it? Always best to do it early as poss imo. Before the poor chap starts to get too attached to them.

I think it's a bit before six months, isn't it? Always best to do it early as poss imo. Before the poor chap starts to get too attached to them.
    I don't think they actually remove them these days, do they? They just knot the tubes, I think. Bertie certainly still has a nice sac. He likes me to tickle it.

I don't think they actually remove them these days, do they? They just knot the tubes, I think. Bertie certainly still has a nice sac. He likes me to tickle it.
    You're a very disturbed man.

You don't just do it for fun though. Only if there's a a threat of cancer (within the line) or something like that. Vets always advise it though, as it's a good, regular money-maker for them.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."