Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Blokes on moped mounted the curb and snatched the missus's phone this morning

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    No, sorry, you cant have that. When I separate muslims I am accused of liking the sea but not the part that fills my lungs and drowns me.

when you two start giving me your population forecasts you are lumping every single muslim in the UK into one barrel and giving me a mass number of fundamental ****wits. You cant have it both ways- you cant tell me I was lucky to grow up with the good muslims and then still count them.

For the record the biggest communities where I lived were the pakistani and bangladeshi muslim communities. As you say, you barely even knew the turkish cypriots were muslim.
    That wasn't my point. My point was that Turkish Cypriots are the exception rather than the rule and to use them as a benchmark is consequently foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That wasn't my point. My point was that Turkish Cypriots are the exception rather than the rule and to use them as a benchmark is consequently foolish.
    So those that don't fit your criteria are the exception rather than the rule?