Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: #EngWI I must say I'm really enjoying this.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I have a chum who will only ever have Cape Coloureds as his chefs. "Man," he says, "those boys can cook, but they're so ugly! They're a total ginitic miss."

I can certainly vouch for the veracity of the first part of his theory, but reject the second, knowing, as I do, a most delightful lady of such heritage. Large bosoms and an enthusiasm for Michael Jackson.
    The only one I've met up close is Herschelle Gibbs and he is quite ugly. No idea about his cooking.

Gibbs.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The only one I've met up close is Herschelle Gibbs and he is quite ugly. No idea about his cooking.

Gibbs.jpg
    You have met the lady in question. Cokey smurf.

You have met the lady in question. Cokey smurf.
    Oh, yes, of course. I'd forgotten her. Must say, I don't remember her bosoms being particularly large and I do normally notice that sort of thing.

Oh, yes, of course. I'd forgotten her. Must say, I don't remember her bosoms being particularly large and I do normally notice that sort of thing.
    For such a tiny little thing she is spectacularly endowed. wd cc.

For such a tiny little thing she is spectacularly endowed. wd cc.
    I heard tell she was seen disappearing into the bushes with some fortunate chap at one of your barbecue soirees.

I heard tell she was seen disappearing into the bushes with some fortunate chap at one of your barbecue soirees.
    There was an amount of heavy petting but no intercourse. I was most insistent on this matter.

I'm not having young girls getting into trouble on my watch. No sirree.

There was an amount of heavy petting but no intercourse. I was most insistent on this matter.

I'm not having young girls getting into trouble on my watch. No sirree.
    I take it you were on hand to observe closely in order to ensure this rule was obeyed?