Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So it seems our chums in the ever-democratic EU are threatening to suspend Poland's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    History demonstrates that Europe can never be safe with a united Germany, I'm afraid. Reunification will prove to have been a disaster for Western Europe.
    Nonsense. Europe is perfectly safe. It has the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Nonsense. Europe is perfectly safe. It has the EU.
    Yes, there is great strength in unification for Grossdeutschland.

EU.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, there is great strength in unification for Grossdeutschland.

EU.jpg
    Yes. My worry is where the borders of Grossdeutschland will be. I suspect the Mediterranean in the south, the Arctic Ocean to the north, the Channel to the west and the Polish/Ukrainian border to the east.

Yes. My worry is where the borders of Grossdeutschland will be. I suspect the Mediterranean in the south, the Arctic Ocean to the north, the Channel to the west and the Polish/Ukrainian border to the east.
    And quite right too. German dominance of Europe is an economic inevitability and is therefore to be welcomed. The 'problem' is a century of resistance to it. All that matters is that it is achieved peacefully.

Anyway, none of our business. Our greatest periods of triumph have come from ignoring Europe altogether.

**** the trade deal and send the gunships east of the Med. The real good old days.

Let us meet next in Malacca

And quite right too. German dominance of Europe is an economic inevitability and is therefore to be welcomed. The 'problem' is a century of resistance to it. All that matters is that it is achieved peacefully.

Anyway, none of our business. Our greatest periods of triumph have come from ignoring Europe altogether.

**** the trade deal and send the gunships east of the Med. The real good old days.

Let us meet next in Malacca
    Hard not to read that as: 'And I for one welcome the gentle pressure of our new teutonic overlords' boot on our neck'.

Fūck that, p. I didn't watch all those war films just to bow down to Hans Hun now.

Hard not to read that as: 'And I for one welcome the gentle pressure of our new teutonic overlords' boot on our neck'.

Fūck that, p. I didn't watch all those war films just to bow down to Hans Hun now.
    We bow to nobody, b. We owe Europe nothing and ask nothing from it. If they cant fight off the Gerries that is their problem. Let it never again become ours.

Our future lies with our past in the East. A new Pax Britannica.....

We bow to nobody, b. We owe Europe nothing and ask nothing from it. If they cant fight off the Gerries that is their problem. Let it never again become ours.

Our future lies with our past in the East. A new Pax Britannica.....
    That would be great. Trouble is, an o'ermighty Germany will inevitably end up bothering us.

Maybe we could nuke them now? It would save an awful lot of time later.

One wonders whether we shall be forced into a pact with the Russian devil once more. I suppose if we instituted a naval blockade and Putin switched off their gas they'd be tempted to negotiate...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    One wonders whether we shall be forced into a pact with the Russian devil once more. I suppose if we instituted a naval blockade and Putin switched off their gas they'd be tempted to negotiate...
    We should deffo snuggle up to Vlad. We've supped with longer spoons than that in our time.

We should deffo snuggle up to Vlad. We've supped with longer spoons than that in our time.
    For a start, the Germans are terrified of him.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."