Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: In my never ending search at looking at houses. You think you find a good won

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Hang on a minute. So the ones they have bought are actually the 'affordable housing' flats built alongside the luxury ones?

This is far less serious. If they are in a separate building and don't have access to the main one then it is far less worrying.

Ridiculous comments from Owen Jones. Makes himself look a right ****.
    Owen Jones is a right cünt. There is no 'look' about it.

I don't think the 'affordable' flats were ever meant to be affordable to the sort of people who were living in Grenfell, though. Their presence will still significantly damage these people's property prices and quality of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Owen Jones is a right cünt. There is no 'look' about it.

I don't think the 'affordable' flats were ever meant to be affordable to the sort of people who were living in Grenfell, though. Their presence will still significantly damage these people's property prices and quality of life.
    There is a considerable difference between affordable housing and council housing. I get the damage to property price but surely the priority is not having to live with them. As long as they are in a separate building I think it is manageable.

Not great, obviously....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    There is a considerable difference between affordable housing and council housing. I get the damage to property price but surely the priority is not having to live with them. As long as they are in a separate building I think it is manageable.

Not great, obviously....
    Yes. Looked at properly, that's what shotguns and hounds are for. Such things seem out of fashion in London nowadays though
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."