Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This World Cup in Russia next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    How come there isn't an Allan political party in the UK? they would win some areas imo.
    Or perhaps there is.
    Respect effectively were and won in Tower Hamlets. However, the Labour Party in certain areas just responded by becoming in effect an Islamic party.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There's one called 'Aroma'.

I'm not sure I fancy that. Aroma of what? Human arse?
    I once went to one called Ghandi in Castle Donington. Seemed an odd choice to name a restaurant after a fella who spent most of his time on fasts and hunger strikes, but there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I once went to one called Ghandi in Castle Donington. Seemed an odd choice to name a restaurant after a fella who spent most of his time on fasts and hunger strikes, but there you go.
    Chinese food's much nicer, really. I ought to stick to dipping my balls in gloop, really.

Chinese food's much nicer, really. I ought to stick to dipping my balls in gloop, really.
    Yeah. There is something incredibly appetising about a curry at first, though. You get fired in with the bhajis, the bread, the rice, the beer and the curry and it's all going great until you suddenly realise you feel horribly bloated and somewhat queasy.

Yeah. There is something incredibly appetising about a curry at first, though. You get fired in with the bhajis, the bread, the rice, the beer and the curry and it's all going great until you suddenly realise you feel horribly bloated and somewhat queasy.
    I like the poppadoms with great big heaps of lime pickle on best. Or with a bit of thon salad of onion, cucmber, tomato and coriander. After that it's just filling your face with indefinable meat in indefinable gravy, everything from the same bucket. Come to think of it I'm not looking forward to it after all.

See also fry ups imo.

Have never once felt good after consuming a fry up. Satiated to a certain extent, yes, But good? Never.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    See also fry ups imo.

Have never once felt good after consuming a fry up. Satiated to a certain extent, yes, But good? Never.
    Yes. The most restorative breakfast for me is double boily egg and soldiers. It has all the good stuff, but not the grease or the guilt.

Yes. The most restorative breakfast for me is double boily egg and soldiers. It has all the good stuff, but not the grease or the guilt.
    All the good stuff, you say?

You are now claiming that processed pork products are not 'the good stuff'.

Weirdo.

All the good stuff, you say?

You are now claiming that processed pork products are not 'the good stuff'.

Weirdo.
    maybe he's been Allanised - should we alert the authorities?

I know I'm going nowhere with you on this one, Burney, but I'm going to tell you anyway.

Mrs WES did a hangover breakfast for me a few weeks back. Toasted sourdough bread, two runny, poached eggs and sliced avocado between the eggs and the toast. The earthiness of the avocado, the creamy, lovely egg with salt and pepper and the crisp toast with butter seeping into it.

Stunning.