Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I shall be meeting my father-in-law for the first time on Saturday

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Too late to do anything about it now though, I suppose. He can surely have no real complaints though, in any case; you have a job and you plainly do not wipe your mouth with your sleeve. Looked at properly, in-laws do not really expect much better than that.
    Oh, I couldn't really give a shït what he thinks of me. I just don't want the wife upset, so want things to go well for her.

He's on his third or fourth wife - I forget which - so he's hardly in a position to judge anyone else's eligibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, I couldn't really give a shït what he thinks of me. I just don't want the wife upset, so want things to go well for her.

He's on his third or fourth wife - I forget which - so he's hardly in a position to judge anyone else's eligibility.
    Yes, that's what I mean. Let him who is without sin and a' that.

And, crucially, he is not paying for you.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes, that's what I mean. Let him who is without sin and a' that.

And, crucially, he is not paying for you.
    Indeed. And I'm picking up the bill for lunch, so if I wish to imbibe I shall fücking well do so.

Indeed. And I'm picking up the bill for lunch, so if I wish to imbibe I shall fücking well do so.
    **** him in the eye B, not literally of course but you know what I mean and have my full backing.

Drink more than you had initially intended. ****.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    **** him in the eye B, not literally of course but you know what I mean and have my full backing.

Drink more than you had initially intended. ****.
    I will smile and be polite and charming. I can do no more than that, sw.

As if Hypocrisy ever stopped anyone?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman