Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
He won't be missed, got away with murder(s)
you clearly haven't as many Irish people on Facebook as I do. This was liked by a lot of people - though I find it hard to believe that thick **** McClean was capable of putting so many words together

Wonderful words from James McClean.
'Writing this with a heavy heart. Bad week just getting worse. Woke to the passing of Martin just now.
'I'm not going to shy away in expressing either how I feel - not only was he a hero of mine, someone I looked up to, a man that has done so much for Irish people and Irish peoples' freedom right to the very the end, he was also a good friend and someone I had the pleasure of having a good relationship with. 'A man I met so many times, had the privilege to share many a great conversation with, a man that always text me before games wishing me luck, a man that through the well documented tough times off the field always let me know how brave I was standing by my beliefs, that I never was alone because i had his support and backing always.
'You will be sorely missed Martin. A great leader, a great hero and above all a great man... thinking on all your loved ones.. beannacht agus buíochas a ghabháil leat mo chara.'