Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Well that was time and money well spent by the feminist harridan and her

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Now that is some groovy dancing, but where are the chicks?
    Maybe they have their own dance?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Do you agree it's correct and proper to invite everyone who's invited you to their wedding?
    No. I think it correct and proper to invite those in whose company you would wish to celebrate this most joyful of days. That, to me, suggests close friends and such relatives who actually mean soemthing to you on a day to day basis.

You're still thinking about the look of the thing, and ignoring what the event is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Do you agree it's correct and proper to invite everyone who's invited you to their wedding?
    Of course not! What other people do with their weddings is up to them, but has no bearing on what I do with mine.

Never be embarrassed by wealth, C. This dishonest contempt and disdain for money is just another trick of our supposed betters to keep us without it.

As the man said.

Just 200 of your closest friends?

There's your problem, right there. You have that third world mentality where you see the wedding as an opportunity to demonstrate the full extent of your vulgarity. I mean 'wealth'.

This is pretty typical of many medieval cultures like that from which you were shat; in the West we have invented the concept of 'good taste' instead.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Of course not! What other people do with their weddings is up to them, but has no bearing on what I do with mine.
    Well, that would lighten the load a touch, but not without diplomatic consequences

No. I think it correct and proper to invite those in whose company you would wish to celebrate this most joyful of days. That, to me, suggests close friends and such relatives who actually mean soemthing to you on a day to day basis.

You're still thinking about the look of the thing, and ignoring what the event is about.
    I've found this one. How fücking bored does the poor bride look? Then all the lads go mental at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Never be embarrassed by wealth, C. This dishonest contempt and disdain for money is just another trick of our supposed betters to keep us without it.

As the man said.
    One is certainly not embarrassed by wealth, r, but one is most definitely shy of ostentation.

What if someone makes you their best man.
    Do you have to return the favour?

'Struggle to keep it under 200'

Don't be a bell-end, m.
    Sure. Everyone, and anyone, who wants to help you celebrate your nuptials ought to be welcome
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

'Essential'? 150 members of your respective families who you regularly see and thus must not offend? Really?

I refer you to my earlier 'bellend' comment.
    No, I think essential family would be about 70-80 who we'd need to invite to avoid major upset. There's probably 30 overseas alone.

Friends would be less burdensome, especially if we had a no kids rule.