Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So The Guardian et al are outraged because 40% of people tasered in London are black

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    To be fair, he did have debts no honest man could pay. Now I aint saying that makes him an innocent man.

I am saying that Johnny gets a fair old airing live. Would it kill him to do My Father's House, just once??
    Does he still do Nebraska? I like that won.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I have never seen him do it. Very, very rare. However, pretty much every night he will spontaneously grab some ugly little kid out of the crowd to join him for the chorus to Waiting on a Sunny Day, a song so dull and generic it could be played at a wedding.

Thankfully, and not by accident, I am usually so pissed by this point that it barely registers.

I have never seen him do it. Very, very rare. However, pretty much every night he will spontaneously grab some ugly little kid out of the crowd to join him for the chorus to Waiting on a Sunny Day, a song so dull and generic it could be played at a wedding.

Thankfully, and not by accident, I am usually so pissed by this point that it barely registers.
    You are a heathen and a philistine, sir.

Never seen a live Nebraska :wetbehindtheears:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You are a heathen and a philistine, sir.

Never seen a live Nebraska :wetbehindtheears:
    When was the last time he played it in the UK? Too busy covering ****ing Lulu every ****ing night!!!

When was the last time he played it in the UK? Too busy covering ****ing Lulu every ****ing night!!!
    When you say 'covering Lulu', do you mean 'covering' her in the racehorse sense?

That would be quite an unusual rider he's got if so.

It's an Isley Brothers song, you ignoramus.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's an Isley Brothers song, you ignoramus.
    Its a ****ing travesty regardless. If you avoid that you end up with Twist and Shout. You cant win..... what a ****.

Its a ****ing travesty regardless. If you avoid that you end up with Twist and Shout. You cant win..... what a ****.
    You don't deserve Bruce. You don't deserve a world with Bruce in it.

You deserve Paul Weller.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Good call. I like Atlantic City.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."