Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lunch?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Well you'd expect it to be better than in the UK, wouldn't you? Plus, the chap I went with is half Vietnamese, half French so he knew the place to go.

Phu and a banh mi, most excellent it was.
    Not at all. The ingredients are of a better quality in England, for a start.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, but that was from the original shophouse recipe which mama-san divulged to me on her deathbed and which I carried up my arse all those years in that bamboo cage. Yes.
    Oh, right. Only I'm surprised they'd be quite as wasteful of mounds of perfectly good short rib meat as you were.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Not at all. The ingredients are of a better quality in England, for a start.
    Listen, red. If yellow people invented the dish the yellower the people are in the country you eat it in the better it will be.

I refuse to think about it more deeply than that, otherwise you get yourself in a right twist like Charles did just a few posts back.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Listen, red. If yellow people invented the dish the yellower the people are in the country you eat it in the better it will be.

I refuse to think about it more deeply than that, otherwise you get yourself in a right twist like Charles did just a few posts back.
    What if they just have jaundice?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well that doesn't explain the slitty eyes, does it?

Oh, right. Only I'm surprised they'd be quite as wasteful of mounds of perfectly good short rib meat as you were.
    You've seen the size of the average Vietnamese rice paddy buffalo, I take it? Those bástards have ribs to spare.

Enough to give them jaundice, having admirers like these two, you'd think.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."