Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My word, there is some epic lefty knicker-wetting going on. :hehe:

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I had that with Jack Monroe when I pointed out that she had Munchausen's Syndrome that was propped up by her hordes of simpering 'U OK Hun?' simpletons.

Blocked.
    Oh yes, I saw that

She hasn't reacted well to this morning's news, claiming that she 'just can't stop crying'. WILL NO ONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Oh yes, I saw that

She hasn't reacted well to this morning's news, claiming that she 'just can't stop crying'. WILL NO ONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?
    Yes, I was just sick of the constant 'poor me' whining and the Ken Loach bollòcks and then her suddenly claiming she could only walk with a fùcking stick tipped me over the edge, I'm afraid.
    Given how often she can't stop crying, she must be permanently fùcking dehydrated.

Mind you, I suppose we'll all be a little bit tetchy when the Red Army rolls across the Lithuanian border.
    We just as well jump into bed with Putin and Trump. No point trying to take on Russia without US support.

That being said, do NATO not have to do something under certain scenarios?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    We just as well jump into bed with Putin and Trump. No point trying to take on Russia without US support.

That being said, do NATO not have to do something under certain scenarios?
    President-elect Trump has expressed some cynicism about the US' commitment to NATO agreements, so we'll just have to wait and see.

President-elect Trump has expressed some cynicism about the US' commitment to NATO agreements, so we'll just have to wait and see.
    I'm not sure he's allowed to break international treaties without the say-so of Congress, though.

I'm not sure he's allowed to break international treaties without the say-so of Congress, though.
    Yes, I suppose we're relying on the much-vaunted 'checks and balances' for a little sanity.

Yes, I suppose we're relying on the much-vaunted 'checks and balances' for a little sanity.
    Oh, yes. They all eventually discover they don't really have any power, which is why they usually end up engaging in foreign adventures for LOLs and 'legacy'.

Oh, yes. They all eventually discover they don't really have any power, which is why they usually end up engaging in foreign adventures for LOLs and 'legacy'.
    Smart people do not really know or care what their president does, simply that, whatever it is, they'd rather he did it to somebody else.

As the man said.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I'd hate myself for going to so much trouble on his behalf.
    You can read someone's tweets, even if you're blocked. Just open a private browser window where you aren't logged in to Twitter

Reality check: Republicans control House, Senate, and now the Presidency. They can do whatever the fvck they want. Oh it's on baby. Blood in the streets.