Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: What are the minor things that currently annoy you?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Funny way to spell 'heroin' imo.

No. He's a cock imo. There's nothing particularly admirable about a man like that. Take away the fame and he'd be living under a bridge somewhere smelling of meths and no-one would admire him.
    Quite a decent guitarer, mind.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Well,that's the thing.If he didn't have money (ie affording the best gear) he'd be a dead.
    Yeah, but he *has* got it so it's good to admire him, imo.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Quite a decent guitarer, mind.
    Another good review - this time from the irreproachable (although somewhat biased) Mr Hepworth.

http://www.newstatesman.com/culture/...n-tell-stories

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yeah, but he *has* got it so it's good to admire him, imo.
    I like him.The world needs more cartoon people imo

I like him.The world needs more cartoon people imo
    Not too many, then the price would go down.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Another good review - this time from the irreproachable (although somewhat biased) Mr Hepworth.

http://www.newstatesman.com/culture/...n-tell-stories
    I saw a picture of me recently from 1985, wearing a Born In The USA tour sleeveless t-shirt and a red bandana, so this line really makes me chuckle. “Looking back at those pictures now,” he reflects, “I think I look simply . . . gay.”

The press seem to be universally supportive, don't they? Actually, all the attention is really pissing me off now. It started about 10 years ago when people began to acknowledge him as a bit of a legend, but now everyone is jumping on the fawning bus.

They can all fúck off. They know nothing of Bruce. Some of us have put the hard yards in over the years. #likedthembeforetheywerecool

I saw a picture of me recently from 1985, wearing a Born In The USA tour sleeveless t-shirt and a red bandana, so this line really makes me chuckle. “Looking back at those pictures now,” he reflects, “I think I look simply . . . gay.”

The press seem to be universally supportive, don't they? Actually, all the attention is really pissing me off now. It started about 10 years ago when people began to acknowledge him as a bit of a legend, but now everyone is jumping on the fawning bus.

They can all fúck off. They know nothing of Bruce. Some of us have put the hard yards in over the years. #likedthembeforetheywerecool
    It's OK. I understand. Rest assured I won't be jumping on the bandwagon. I still think he's...y'know..OK-ish.

I want to see the picture of a 20 year-old you with a bandana on, though.

I had a request handed up to me one time.It asked for any Bruce song that wasn't a hit single.He spelt it "Springstein" so I ripped it up

I had a request handed up to me one time.It asked for any Bruce song that wasn't a hit single.He spelt it "Springstein" so I ripped it up
    You would have played "Atlantic City", I suppose?

I saw this myself recently, think it was in a piece in the Sunday Times about his book. Didn't read the whole thing but noticed the "gay" comment.

Surprised the touchy queens didn't start screaming about this comment.

It's utterly harmless of course but when did such a criteria bother poofs about making a mountain out of a molehill.