Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Chops

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You might be in for something of a surprise, tbh.
    You mean there might be more to it than my anecdotal, superficial, make it up as I go along analysis?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    You mean there might be more to it than my anecdotal, superficial, make it up as I go along analysis?
    Quite possibly.

Cities like KL, Bangkok and Hong Kong may appear first world from the outside, but scratch the surface and sniff the appalling truth at your peril. Cambodia, Laos and the 'Nam are definitely third world.

Singapore doesn't really count as being in Asia. It's like Switzerland if the Nazis were in power.

Quite possibly.

Cities like KL, Bangkok and Hong Kong may appear first world from the outside, but scratch the surface and sniff the appalling truth at your peril. Cambodia, Laos and the 'Nam are definitely third world.

Singapore doesn't really count as being in Asia. It's like Switzerland if the Nazis were in power.
    Better food, though. Much better. And more transexuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You make that sound like a positive B?

Quote Originally Posted by Lar d'Arse View Post
    You make that sound like a positive B?
    I have quite the adventurous palate, lar.

Chilli crab vs fondue and rosti. It would be an interesting 'comapre and score' dinner.

Of the transexuals I cannot speak, for I have tasted these, no doubt, divine fruits in neither country. Rather than quantity, might you advise which nation enjoys the better transexuals?

Chilli crab vs fondue and rosti. It would be an interesting 'comapre and score' dinner.

Of the transexuals I cannot speak, for I have tasted these, no doubt, divine fruits in neither country. Rather than quantity, might you advise which nation enjoys the better transexuals?
    I can't imagine a Swiss transexual would be up to much. Mind you, some of the Singaporean ones are frighteningly realistic.

Not that I would know of course but I think there may be others more qualified than B to answer that.....

I can't imagine a Swiss transexual would be up to much. Mind you, some of the Singaporean ones are frighteningly realistic.
    Most of the Singaporean one will be Thai gatoey; Thai surgeons are the acknowledged master of the art, and, if you're interested, cheap.

Most of the Singaporean one will be Thai gatoey; Thai surgeons are the acknowledged master of the art, and, if you're interested, cheap.
    It can make you quite paranoid. There was this stunningly beautiful girl who worked behind the bar at my hotel and I had to stop idly lusting over her for fear that she had a cock.