Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I want Jorge back,

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. Some regrettable intemperance on my part - in both senses.
    Mind you, in my defence, he had been particularly irritatingly sneering and evasive in the run-up to the referendum and I was properly steaming.
    Pffft. He's a big boy; he knows the score. He'll return once Corbyn isn't behaving quite so embarrassingly.

Dear old Jeremy. I think of him now, holed up in his Islington bunker, surrounded by sycophants tasked by Seumas Milne with tranquilising Jez if he even looks like talking to a proper journalist. I'm starting to think that if he dies, Momentum might just stuff him a la thon chap in the Tom Sharpe book rather than sacrifice their chance of holding onto leadership of the party.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Dear old Jeremy. I think of him now, holed up in his Islington bunker, surrounded by sycophants tasked by Seumas Milne with tranquilising Jez if he even looks like talking to a proper journalist. I'm starting to think that if he dies, Momentum might just stuff him a la thon chap in the Tom Sharpe book rather than sacrifice their chance of holding onto leadership of the party.
    Did you see his pathetic, mealy mouthed expression of “regret” for describing Hamas as his friends? The only problem being, he made absolutely no effort to explain why he regretted saying it, leaving the overwhelming impression that what he actually regrets is the fact that the comments have come back to bite him on the arse now he’s in a position where he’s actually accountable for what he says.

I did. I found it very funny. Watching him destroy the Labour Party single-handed is awfully compelling. He is a living example of the difference between having political beliefs and actually being a politician.