Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Meanwhile, a Labour MP up Jorge's way has been shot three times and stabbed

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm sorry, but I'm not going to have my views and reactions second-guessed and misrepresented by this dribbling, illiterate retard without putting him in his place.
    I'm keeping my counsel on what happened today because to do otherwise would be disrespectful, opportunistic and would lower me to snin's level.
    We could talk about Farage hiring Leni Riefenstahl if you like

love you B give me a tickle you big moody cnut

dont worry you win hun..you have not lowered yourselfto my level hic..you big lovable sensitive reactionary cnut

yes i am..luckily yours is a level or a view that i also dont give a dribbling **** about...i just love your whole captain mannering blithering anger..about someone you dont care about..weird huh

i just pop back to say hello and look at the welcome J? shocking! he reminds me of my sisters view of me tbh.. love him..big crazy nutsack

First of this is a horrible tragedy and my thoughts are with the family of the victim.

Snin is absolutely correct. Berni, Sir C, Monty and the like create threads and posts about "Allans" in Zionist, sectarian and Islamophobic political point-scoring and using the rhetoric and doctrine of Islamism as what exasperates Islamic fundamentalism but when the rhetoric and doctrine of the extreme Brexiters and xenophobics is responsible for a disgusting murder they wash their hands with it.

Well done Snin, you know when you got that xenophobic Tommy Robinson wannabe Berni on the ropes and rattled he starts to foam at the mouth and curse you out
    Last edited by Fast Eddie; 06-17-2016 at 08:27 AM.

You mean like when Irish nationalists washed their hands of IRA murders?

And Americans

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie View Post
    xenophobic Tommy Robinson wannabe Berni

Nail on head.

What a ****ing hypocrite Burney the dronebot is. Look at his AWIMB political associates- Floyd, Rich, Monty, Charlie and Jorge the fraud (What a sell out.) The who's who of all that is elite, rotten and corrupt (Mainstays of The Gang)
    Last edited by Piers Morgan; 06-17-2016 at 09:56 PM.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Piers Morgan View Post

Nail on head.

What a ****ing hypocrite Burney the dronebot is. Look at his AWIMB political associates- Floyd, Rich, Monty, Charlie and Jorge the fraud (What a sell out.) The who's who of all that is elite, rotten and corrupt (Mainstays of The Gang)
    Spot the odd **** out, I'm still a **** just not on that side. Why am I a sell out, Piers?