Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So this moron has been arrested and charged for wearing an offensive t-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I always find that a bit of a straw man, tbh, for reasons that it shouldn't be necessary to spell out. Especially to a man who routinely offends Guardian readers with his comments.

At what point do we consider anything that offends anybody to be incitement to anger etc? Once the offensive is unnaceptable people start queing up to get things they don't like to hear branded as beyond the pale.
    That's the idea; there's nowadays decent money in it.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Not really, no. Though I do enjoy you and berni vociferously complaining about her laws.
    Why? We don't live in a North Korea. I don't have to agree with everything a politician does, nor do you have to hate everything someone does or says just because you disagree with some specifics. Why the need for this either/or extremism about everything? I find it upsettingly bovine because, I suspect, that with the benefit of a decent schooling you could have been quite sentient

The Jorge

Good Lord! That's quite a racket, i!

I think that might be the point, c
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Why? We don't live in a North Korea. I don't have to agree with everything a politician does, nor do you have to hate everything someone does or says just because you disagree with some specifics. Why the need for this either/or extremism about everything? I find it upsettingly bovine because, I suspect, that with the benefit of a decent schooling you could have been quite sentient
    Oh bless. Whereas if you'd gone to the local comp...

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Oh bless. Whereas if you'd gone to the local comp...
    Well I expect my Latin would now be execrable, for a start.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I think that might be the point, c
    Oh. I'm afraid I'm not very up to date with modern music, i.

Someone needs to tell the keyboard player that the theatrics don't work. Everything has been tried, but only way to look cool behind the keyboards is to play something good on it imo.