Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
Whilst I appreciate that you are taking the p1ss - I will point out a factual inaccuracy.

Wenger - on occasion - wore a track suit and trainers to a match. A quick google will show this is true.

HNY BTW - not sure about you but I'm hoping for Ian Lavery to replace Corbyn. Carnage is an insufficient word to describe what might happen internally in Labour should that occur.
A tracksuit - whilst deeply regrettable - can at least be considered workwear in a sporting context. Whatever the fúck that ensemble Arteta shambled in wearing can not be justified on any level.

HNY. Looks like the polling at the moment is favouring Starmer, but it'll be interesting to see how that breaks down as people drop out. On the surface, he would be the semi-sensible choice, but he's still a hardcore remainer who is unlikely to win back any leave-voting constituencies anytime soon.

But then continuity Corbynism would be equally disastrous for different reasons. The joy of this leadership context is that whoever they choose, they're fúcked.