Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
It's the same syndrome, but crucially, football refereeing (at the top level in particular) gives them a huge stage upon which to display their inordinate egotistical cüntery. This is crucial. You have to bear in mind that, when you're booing a referee, he's almost certainly getting sexual pleasure from it and has as huge an erection as his shrivelled and useless manhood will allow.
My parents gave me some of my old school reports over Christmas and you can see the same syndrome there. Some of the ****ers just put in a nasty comment for the sake of getting you in trouble. 'Peter is able at French but unfortunately he is also lazy and disruptive with a poor attitude'. ****ers.

Best of all was 'Peter is not a brilliant mathematician...'- with respect mate, neither are you- you are a gym teacher who does a bit of second year maths on the side. I wouldn't trust you to score a game of darts.

The words lazy, indisciplined, indifferent, disruptive, antagonistic made a lot of appearances..... lazy and indisciplined are fine but the others are just not true. ****ers.