Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Meghan and Harry - victims of the British establishment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yeah...or perhaps the lying cvnt just made it up - like she did about 'Archie' not being made a prince because he's not white and the bizarre lie about the Archbish of Cant marrying them in a private ceremony beforehand.
    I seem to recall you predicting this would all end in tears very early doors - can't find the posts though....

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I seem to recall you predicting this would all end in tears very early doors - can't find the posts though....
    Well it was fairly obvious. The woman is not only American, she's an actress, which is little better than being a whore.

Well it was fairly obvious. The woman is not only American, she's an actress, which is little better than being a whore.
    I know but I'd still enjoy reading them back if I could find them

Can't even trust whores to keep stumm nowadays; one is almost forced to wonder what the world is coming to.

Policemen, priests and prostitutes. It's all that money, I suppose; goes to their heads, makes them forget the noble, traditional vows of poverty AND silence that were once proudly synonymous with their station. Very sad.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."