Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I must confess that I didn't think in a 1,000 years would Iran admit that they had

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    shot down the plane. My grasp of the complexities of Middle East politics has always been sketchy at best but I realise I no longer understand this world. Please explain.

(7sis - if you join the thread can you refrain from ranting about left wing hypocrisy and stick to the point please and Berni, not the old "Trump is so brilliant they had no choice" shtick either.)

Obviously seeing as it was caught on video and Ganpati had done the calculations , they had no choice but to fess up H ...duh!

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Obviously seeing as it was caught on video and Ganpati had done the calculations , they had no choice but to fess up H ...duh!
    gg's calculations were ace. I've still no idea what he was hinting at.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Here's the thing. Why should it be that women are forgiven so much for their hormonal imbalances (PMT, menopause, post-natal depression,etc), but nobody ever makes any allowance for the fact that we're hard-wired to fire our gametes up any compliant female within shouting distance? It's not fair imo.
    Total double standard B ..i think its why monasteries and convents were invented tbh .
    You give that lass a good old fashioned sexing up after lunch...its what you were born to do!

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Total double standard B ..i think its why monasteries and convents were invented tbh .
    You give that lass a good old fashioned sexing up after lunch...its what you were born to do!
    I shall definitely give it some serious consideration, bb.

...and then not do it because I'm too much of a wuss/sensible these days.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Nah, not worth the risk
    If point no 2 didnt exist you'd be all over her P! Clearly you are a coward
    Its sounds very seasonal and Love Actually like tbh , and it worked out well for everyone there* ...so bone away!

*except the lad with the signs and maybe more that ive forgotten about