Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Would anyone care to enlighten me as to why the manager of the Arsenal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    With respect, *******s; he doesn’t look like he went anywhere near JD sports.You may purchase your leisurewear there, Arteta does not.

Wearing a suit would make him look like an old fashioned authority figure. No good manager does that anymore. It’ was okay under a pensioner, not so acceptable under a 36ish year old.

I expect he will wear a suit on occasion and pull it off with aplomb. We’ve seen what being a 1970s authoritarian did for Emery.
    I do not purchase 'leisurewear', thank you. I leave that sort of thing to the lower orders. And the fact that it may be possible to pay more for such absurd garments in no way validates the decision to do so.

Plimsolls! He turned up to manage the Arsenal wearing plimsolls, ffs! I don't want to have to denounce him and one must make allowances for the fact that he's a foreigner and therefore has no idea how to behave, but I must admit he's testing my patience severely.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I do not purchase 'leisurewear', thank you. I leave that sort of thing to the lower orders. And the fact that it may be possible to pay more for such absurd garments in no way validates the decision to do so.

Plimsolls! He turned up to manage the Arsenal wearing plimsolls, ffs! I don't want to have to denounce him and one must make allowances for the fact that he's a foreigner and therefore has no idea how to behave, but I must admit he's testing my patience severely.
    Look at Klopp - perhaps the best manager in the league - all tracksuit bottoms and trainers. And a fúcking cap, for the love of Dennis.

Pep - chinos, jumpers, trainers.

in short, they're all at it nowadays, b. Perhaps it is time to admit we are the anachronistic ones...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Look at Klopp - perhaps the best manager in the league - all tracksuit bottoms and trainers. And a fúcking cap, for the love of Dennis.

Pep - chinos, jumpers, trainers.

in short, they're all at it nowadays, b. Perhaps it is time to admit we are the anachronistic ones...
    Neither of those persons manages the Arsenal.

Or are you accepting that we're just another football club now?

Neither of those persons manages the Arsenal.

Or are you accepting that we're just another football club now?
    the moment KSE bought up the shares, we became just that
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    the moment KSE bought up the shares, we became just that
    O Tempora! O Mores!

O Tempora! O Mores!
    exactly. I see ethical veganism is posssibly to be come 'belief' under the Equality Act and therefore a protected characteristic.

the lunatics are taking over, b, I tells yer.