Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we please stop calling each other names?

Can we please stop calling each other names?

Someone expressing an opinion which differs from yours is not automatically 'spouting bóllocks'. A chap with the opposite political affiliation to you isn't a deranged lunatic and needn't be attacked as such.

Let us remember that under the skin we all gooners and that all that mattress.

Now let's have a big cuddle. No touching winkles.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Someone expressing an opinion which differs from yours is not automatically 'spouting bóllocks'. A chap with the opposite political affiliation to you isn't a deranged lunatic and needn't be attacked as such.

So stop calling them the loony left then, you ****
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I'm sorry, but anyone who is considering voting a Jew-hating, terrorist-loving communist into power isn't getting a cuddle from me just because they support Arsenal.
    I'd be much more inclined to jam electric wires up their japseye and start cranking up the juice, to be honest.

I wish I still had the vim and vigor to wish cancer on people

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I wish I still had the vim and vigor to wish cancer on people
    Thing is, after a certain age, it starts happening whether you wish it on them or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm sorry, but anyone who is considering voting a Jew-hating, terrorist-loving communist into power isn't getting a cuddle from me just because they support Arsenal.
    I'd be much more inclined to jam electric wires up their japseye and start cranking up the juice, to be honest.
    There's no **** here mental enough to vote for that filth, surely?

Here’s the problem though...

[Message Post removed by AWIMB moderator 2.40pm]

Not really, no. We're British. It's what we do

You're starting to sound like some sort of Kraut.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    So stop calling them the loony left then, you ****
    Explain to me how jazz hands instead of clapping, or 346 different genders, or diversity co-ordinators or Diane Abbott isn't loony?

Bald northern kúnt.

What the....