Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I know I’ll get a whole load of sh*t for this, but there are moments when her mouth

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    And was a single mum at 16, so she's clearly a yo-yo knickered slút as well.
    She was on Andrew Marr yesterday. Even to a dyed-in-the-wool, revolutionary trotskyite campaigner like me she was one deeply irritating cyunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    She was on Andrew Marr yesterday. Even to a dyed-in-the-wool, revolutionary trotskyite campaigner like me she was one deeply irritating cyunt.
    To be fair, I did counsel against actually listening to her.

Anyway, I've no idea whence came this absurd modern idea that one has to like or respect a person in order to fire it up them. If anything, I've always found fondness and respect to be obstacles that have to be overcome(or at least temporarily ignored) in order to consummate the Act with any degree of success.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    To be fair, I did counsel against actually listening to her.

Anyway, I've no idea whence came this absurd modern idea that one has to like or respect a person in order to fire it up them. If anything, I've always found fondness and respect to be obstacles that have to be overcome(or at least temporarily ignored) in order to consummate the Act with any degree of success.
    This is quite the most appallingly misogynistic statement I think I have ever read in my life! But yeah, I know what you mean.