Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Nice ducking from Xhaka....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    With the top of his head?

Bóllócks, sc.
    The ball was travelling towards him at 300 mph from about 8 yards away. He ducked his head towards it.

It's one thing not liking a player, i. It's another letting your dislike for a player blind you to the clear evidence of your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The ball was travelling towards him at 300 mph from about 8 yards away. He ducked his head towards it.

It's one thing not liking a player, i. It's another letting your dislike for a player blind you to the clear evidence of your eyes.
    if it was so fúcking quick, how did he have time to get his head down to the point the top of his head was facing the ball?

I do dislike Xhaka. He's a shít****, like Vermaelen, flatters to decieve, and certainly not captain material.

Apparently he was the clear choice of the other players to be captain. Which speaks volumes about them more than Xhaka.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

if it was so fúcking quick, how did he have time to get his head down to the point the top of his head was facing the ball?

I do dislike Xhaka. He's a shít****, like Vermaelen, flatters to decieve, and certainly not captain material.

Apparently he was the clear choice of the other players to be captain. Which speaks volumes about them more than Xhaka.
    There. Now you're doing swears. I am afraid you have thereby forfeited the argument.

There. Now you're doing swears. I am afraid you have thereby forfeited the argument.
    well, I couldn't possibly agree with you on this point, sc, as we would then both be wrong.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

well, I couldn't possibly agree with you on this point, sc, as we would then both be wrong.
    Willy bum winkle.

Willy bum winkle.
    if this is an attempted header

I'm a Dutchman.

if this is an attempted header

I'm a Dutchman.
    Goede dag mijneer.

Willy bum winkle.
    Another Dutch manager?