Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Those dirty commies want to steal my school.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Those dirty commies want to steal my school.

Over my dead body. Friends! To the barricades!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Over my dead body. Friends! To the barricades!
    We will confiscate private businesses and decide where and how you can spend your hard earned cash.

Seems fair
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    We will confiscate private businesses and decide where and how you can spend your hard earned cash.

Seems fair
    What I'd really like to see is Jeremy and The Boy Owen telling the First XV that their school now belongs toi the state.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What I'd really like to see is Jeremy and The Boy Owen telling the First XV that their school now belongs toi the state.
    My main school head-master was a former England rugby captain. Most boring cünt on the planet. I'd have thought rugby boys would be entertaining - one of our prep school masters had some U21 caps, which he showed us, and he was a laugh.

But the ex-captain was so dull it was unbelievable. Still, they've let in girls now and changed the motto so fück 'em.

The lefty bedwetters are also looking to blame Brexit on Thomas Cook collapse, rather than the fact they entirely outdated business model and have been run appallingly for the past 10 years

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    The lefty bedwetters are also looking to blame Brexit on Thomas Cook collapse, rather than the fact they entirely outdated business model and have been run appallingly for the past 10 years
    10 years, you say?

Thomas Cook's incompetence led to them giving me around £7,000 once. As a sort of gift. wd tc.
    Last edited by Sir C; 09-23-2019 at 10:04 AM.

I was gonna say, weren't there similar headlines about Thomas Cook a few years back?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I was gonna say, weren't there similar headlines about Thomas Cook a few years back?
    Apparently, the lefties think we should spend millions ferrying these awful people home because as emptors they chose to ignore a caveat.

Fúck 'em imo. Let 'em rot. Apart from anything else, I suspect most of them are probably rather common.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    . Apart from anything else, I suspect most of them are probably rather common.
    And they are the scum you entered an unholy alliance with to get your leave vote. If they ain't back in time for the GE The Libs will win and just take us straight back into the EU

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    And they are the scum you entered an unholy alliance with to get your leave vote. If they ain't back in time for the GE The Libs will win and just take us straight back into the EU
    GPWM, Herbs.