Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Cracking day at Lord's on Saturday.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Shouldn’t have bowled bouncer after bouncer at Woakes and Archer then. Stupid ****ers. (tbf the Aussie players aren’t complaining)
    I think even the Australians would struggle to muster the level of hypocrisy required to complain about their batsmen being hunted down by fast, short-pitched bowling. They've been cheering it on when the boot's on the other foot far too long for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think even the Australians would struggle to muster the level of hypocrisy required to complain about their batsmen being hunted down by fast, short-pitched bowling. They've been cheering it on when the boot's on the other foot far too long for that.
    This is different though. Genuinely terrifying. He's hit the best batsman in the world twice on a slow pitch. The rest of their batsmen are going to be ****ting themselves.

It's just indescribably brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    This is different though. Genuinely terrifying. He's hit the best batsman in the world twice on a slow pitch. The rest of their batsmen are going to be ****ting themselves.

It's just indescribably brilliant
    Oh, yes. If he'd just been pinging tailenders that would be one thing. But he's been clattering top class batsmen. His first one was Amla, who's no-one's idea of a slouch.

I love him dearly.