Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Actually, I feel sorry for Mustafi.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Gary Neville is on record as saying when he was Valencia boss, they couldn't shove him for love nor money. Basically said he was a complete liability and he didn't understand why Arsenal were interested.
    He isn't on record as saying this at all - he's on record being quite complimentary at times. What you are quoting is what he is alleged to have said to Lee Dixon

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    a Wenger panic buy.
    I hardly think you can describe a German international World Cup winner as a panic buy.

And besides, it's irrelevant. The greasy gobbledegook merchant has been in charge for a year now. Everything that's wrong is by definition his fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    ... a German international World Cup winner
    even a stopped clock etc.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Well I for one believe we ought to blame Emery.
    That does seem to be your default position.

Well I for one believe we ought to blame Emery.
    I'm giving Emery one more chance, since he's had his gnashers sorted and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm giving Emery one more chance, since he's had his gnashers sorted and everything.
    But can he speak English yet?

I'll tell you what though Clive. Booing him isn't going to help.
    Absolutely correct.

So that's what we'll do.

90% of the time he looks like a bloody good defender. There's just something not quite right. Others have mentioned confidence, or playing in sub-standard unit, or lapses in concentration. One, or all of these, is probably to blame.

Well, no it isn't and he'll be gone soon. As will Koscielny.

We'd better buy another centre-half (that will actually join us) this season, or we'll be in terrouble...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

90% of the time he looks like a bloody good defender. There's just something not quite right. Others have mentioned confidence, or playing in sub-standard unit, or lapses in concentration. One, or all of these, is probably to blame.

It doesn't matter now. Raul has convinced Monaco to give us EUR30,000,000 for him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    It doesn't matter now. Raul has convinced Monaco to give us EUR30,000,000 for him!!!
    Thank Dennis we have your ITK skillz here, Rich.