Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The latest mad tranny shít is this one in Canada who's suing beauticians because they

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Sounds like a cock and ball story to me B
    They also think they have a right to have sex with lesbians, bb. Naturally, the lesbians disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    They also think they have a right to have sex with lesbians, bb. Naturally, the lesbians disagree.
    Fair play for trying I guess. Like you say it's actually hilarious, it's one own goal after another. They'll do a multi billion pound 5 year study soon imo and determine it's all been a rather silly old load of nonsense.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Fair play for trying I guess. Like you say it's actually hilarious, it's one own goal after another. They'll do a multi billion pound 5 year study soon imo and determine it's all been a rather silly old load of nonsense.
    Actually, people who've tried to do proper studies have been denied funding precisely because they are almost certain to come to the conclusion you describe. This is not a cult that like rational scrutiny, which is why they keep trying to shut down dissenting voices.

Actually, people who've tried to do proper studies have been denied funding precisely because they are almost certain to come to the conclusion you describe. This is not a cult that like rational scrutiny, which is why they keep trying to shut down dissenting voices.
    You need to team up with some TERFs

I have sympathy with some of your views, but not everything responds well to reductivism.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    You need to team up with some TERFs

I have sympathy with some of your views, but not everything responds well to reductivism.
    I'm wholly onboard with the TERFs. This thing is utter, utter nonsense and everyone needs to stop trying to be nice for a second (which is what has got us into this state in the first place) and wake the fúck up.

I'm wholly onboard with the TERFs. This thing is utter, utter nonsense and everyone needs to stop trying to be nice for a second (which is what has got us into this state in the first place) and wake the fúck up.
    I'd kind of hoped it's a phase and everyone (with a reasonable IQ) will realise that it was all a bit mental
    Last edited by PSRB; 07-19-2019 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'd kind of hoping it's a phase and everyone (with a reasonable IQ) will realise that it was all a bit mental
    The problem is that it's gone on so long now that there are serious negative social and professional consequences to pointing out that it's a bit mental. This means people keep quiet and that silence is interpreted as affirmation.

Difficult to see how we get out of it.

Well, I saw what you did there and thought it rather funny.

I had to google it when I was called a TERF. I hadn't known it was a thing until that point. Had it not occurred to them that my sort of lefty thinks it a compliment to be called a radical feminist?

It's also oxymoronic. If you think, as I do, any post-op former male is a female, then I'd fight for her rights like any other woman as I'm non-discriminatory. But if they're saying they're trans, not women, as they have cocks and balls, then their rights wouldn't be covered by women's rights which is what feminism is about.

The rights of blokes in skirts is completely different to the rights of women.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Well, I saw what you did there and thought it rather funny.

I had to google it when I was called a TERF. I hadn't known it was a thing until that point. Had it not occurred to them that my sort of lefty thinks it a compliment to be called a radical feminist?

It's also oxymoronic. If you think, as I do, any post-op former male is a female, then I'd fight for her rights like any other woman as I'm non-discriminatory. But if they're saying they're trans, not women, as they have cocks and balls, then their rights wouldn't be covered by women's rights which is what feminism is about.

The rights of blokes in skirts is completely different to the rights of women.
    No. A post-op former male is not a female because chromosomes, but they've at least put in the hard yards and I'll give them an easier ride than I will these chaps who want to prance about in dresses and go into ladies' lavatories while also wanting to fúck women with their female peníses. They are sex cases and need shooting.