Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I don't think this petition is likely to do much.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The use of 'me and my mum' when it should be 'my mum and I' in the headline, you mean? Absolutely. Shocking stuff.

Also, Bellerin needs to be driven out of the club with pitchforks and flaming torches, the broccoli-bothering, clothes horse lefty CÚNT.
    Such is the Youth, b. He actually seems like a decent lad - he's no Adams-type drunken lout, nor is he a Wright-esque gibbering fool. He's just... is millenial the word I seek? They're a strange generation, whatever they're called.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Such is the Youth, b. He actually seems like a decent lad - he's no Adams-type drunken lout, nor is he a Wright-esque gibbering fool. He's just... is millenial the word I seek? They're a strange generation, whatever they're called.
    HE GOES FABRIC SHOPPING WITH HIS MUM!

I don't care what generation you're from, that is simply not an acceptable way for a good-looking multi-millionaire footballer in his 20s to be behaving.

HE GOES FABRIC SHOPPING WITH HIS MUM!

I don't care what generation you're from, that is simply not an acceptable way for a good-looking multi-millionaire footballer in his 20s to be behaving.
    Perhaps he's gay. Perhaps he's just a little more sensitive than you, you sausage-fingered navvy. PERHAPS HE LOVES HIS MUM!

No offence like.

Perhaps he's gay. Perhaps he's just a little more sensitive than you, you sausage-fingered navvy. PERHAPS HE LOVES HIS MUM!

No offence like.

Sensitive? SENSITIVE?

He's a fúcking full back for the Arsenal! He has no business being sensitive.

Fúcking sensitive! Jesus wept!

Hell in a fúcking handcart.

Sensitive? SENSITIVE?

Could you image Dixon, Lauren, or Luzhny even begin to contemplate such matters?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Could you image Dixon, Lauren, or Luzhny even begin to contemplate such matters?
    I'd imagine Oleg Luzhny thought stonewashed jeans were the acme of sophistication when it came to hosiery, bless him. And he probably didn't have a mum, having been grown in a Soviet lab somewhere.

Sensitive? SENSITIVE?

I find it rather refreshing. Would you rather he was a drooling spastic interested only in kicking people? DO YOU HAVE THE HORN FOR MARTIN KEOWN?

I find it rather refreshing. Would you rather he was a drooling spastic interested only in kicking people? DO YOU HAVE THE HORN FOR MARTIN KEOWN?
    God, yes! I'd absolutely rather that than some effete vegan who'd rather run up a pair of curtains for an opponent than kick them into the stand.

Talking of that sort of thing, I've just realised I've no idea how sewing machines work. Magic, I assume.
    Last edited by Burney; 07-16-2019 at 09:45 AM.

Sensitive? SENSITIVE?

Indeed. Next thing he'll be whinging on about the British weather and wearing gloves. He should look to dear old Kenny for an example. There's a chap who wouldn't cower from a spot of rain.

Kenny-Sansom-alcoholism-homeless-582849.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Indeed. Next thing he'll be whinging on about the British weather and wearing gloves. He should look to dear old Kenny for an example. There's a chap who wouldn't cower from a spot of rain.

Kenny-Sansom-alcoholism-homeless-582849.jpg
    Yes, he's a homeless alcoholic drunk in a park on Mateus Rosé, but he's still much less embarrassing than Hector Bellringer imo.