Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Good Lord! They're going to put that toilet trader Turing on the £50 note!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quite b. The idea that the Turing Machine was an abstract computing device of

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Not when he was caught toilet trading there wasn't. Naturally one could turn a blind eye to these things in extremis, but not in perpetuity. No, I've no sympathy. Chemical castration was too good for him.
    breathtaking genius is a common misconception. It was nothing more than a mechanical contraption he designed for the purpose of plunging a large wooden phallus into his bowels, leaving both hands free to tinker with his abacus.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    breathtaking genius is a common misconception. It was nothing more than a mechanical contraption he designed for the purpose of plunging a large wooden phallus into his bowels, leaving both hands free to tinker with his abacus.
    Gosh.I'm happy to bow to your superior knowledge on this one, h. Given what you say, I shudder to contemplate what the 'Turing Test' of which one hears so much entails. Vile bum perversions, no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Gosh.I'm happy to bow to your superior knowledge on this one, h. Given what you say, I shudder to contemplate what the 'Turing Test' of which one hears so much entails. Vile bum perversions, no doubt.
    If one wanted to join his team of number crunchers* one would simply be subjected, via his ungodly contraption, to a succession of phalli of increasing girth until one cried out for mercy at which point he would make his decision.

*a coded reference to anyone prepared to fellate the deplorable old deviant.