Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyway, I think we can all agree on one thing. And that is that...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Fair play to the chap, he can take a punch. I think if I'd been hit on the chin by a 90mph bouncer, I'd probably have made a bit more of a fuss than that.
    Indeed - very decent bat as well. ****e keeper though

No debate about it, t. He's in. I'm looking forward to seeing him bowl with slips and close fielders.

Also, he has a pleasing habit of hitting colonials in the head.
    Not sure he can move it away from the right hander, though. Suppose this is less of an issue when you can bowl consistently at around 93mph from about 7.5 feet high. Batsmen will be scared of him having seen him hit a few decent players on the head (the Amla one was particularly eye opening, given the class of player he is).

Imagine Jofra bowling at the WACA

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Not sure he can move it away from the right hander, though. Suppose this is less of an issue when you can bowl consistently at around 93mph from about 7.5 feet high. Batsmen will be scared of him having seen him hit a few decent players on the head (the Amla one was particularly eye opening, given the class of player he is).

Imagine Jofra bowling at the WACA :cloud9:
    You'll have to r. They don't play tests there any more

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

Imagine Jofra bowling at the WACA
    At that speed you don't have to be hooping it around. Even the slightest lateral movement becomes well-nigh unplayable.

At that speed you don't have to be hooping it around. Even the slightest lateral movement becomes well-nigh unplayable.
    I feel like he could be quicker with a proper run up. He sort of ambles up to the popping crease, doesn't he?

I think I'd like to see him pushing off the wall in front of the pavilion next time he's at Lord's.

...Colin de Grandhomme is a very silly name.
    Is that the one that looks like a fat farmer?

Sir C "I have no idea who N Hussain is, p."

She's an exotic ITN newsreader with a Huddersfield accent who goes heavy on the eyeliner
    10 characters? Pile of cund.