Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Anyway, I think we can all agree on one thing. And that is that...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    You do realise that this is Rich suggesting this, so should be taken with a punch of salt as he knows nothing about sport
    Knows nothing about football - his knowledge of cricket is generally excellent. Talked up Buttler and Woakes before they were acknowledged as top quality

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Knows nothing about football - his knowledge of cricket is generally excellent. Talked up Buttler and Woakes before they were acknowledged as top quality
    Thank you, LA. Now that Woakes is a World Champion; I ought to send him an invoice for my watch that he broke when we were 17.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Thank you, LA. Now that Woakes is a World Champion; I ought to send him an invoice for my watch that he broke when we were 17.
    Did he not receive a Hublot watch for being MOTM against Australia? He could give you that.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Did he not receive a Hublot watch for being MOTM against Australia? He could give you that.
    It's 'Player Of The Match'. Do you not understand what a sexist pig you are being by referring to a 'man' of the match. You have no idea how he identifies.

It's 'Player Of The Match'. Do you not understand what a sexist pig you are being by referring to a 'man' of the match. You have no idea how he identifies.
    Chris Woke?

Chris Woke?
    Very good.

Chris Woke?
    Bowling b ..

He can probably afford it