Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Going to see Rocketman this afternoon.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've got my man well trained. He automatically adds an egg to my order and brings me hot oil, chilli sauce and chilli flakes.
    Where is this from? Somewhere local or "up town"? I could do with a bit of Malaysian food.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    Where is this from? Somewhere local or "up town"? I could do with a bit of Malaysian food.
    Joy Kitchen on Orpington High Street. Unpretentious would be one way to describe it. Dad, his wife and young child running around and a chinee fella in the kitchen... but the food is the proper stuff.

Joy Kitchen on Orpington High Street. Unpretentious would be one way to describe it. Dad, his wife and young child running around and a chinee fella in the kitchen... but the food is the proper stuff.
    Recommended dishes?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Recommended dishes?
    I haven't been on a journey through the menu because I'm always pleased to get in and have my roti canai and nasi goreng, but I've had Thai fishcakes, ribs, a beef rendang, some soupnoodle dish, and everything's just been really authentic.

Oh God their roti canai!

I haven't been on a journey through the menu because I'm always pleased to get in and have my roti canai and nasi goreng, but I've had Thai fishcakes, ribs, a beef rendang, some soupnoodle dish, and everything's just been really authentic.

Oh God their roti canai!
    Well I really think you ought to diversify a bit in order to give a more thorough assessment for those of us who might consider going there. Stop being so selfish!

Does one have to book?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well I really think you ought to diversify a bit in order to give a more thorough assessment for those of us who might consider going there. Stop being so selfish!

Does one have to book?
    Book? No, it's more like a café than a restaurant, really. I've never seen it even approaching being busy.

Today I shall order the roti canai, the ribs, the nasi goreng and then i will choose one further dish to review for you. What sort of thing do you fancy?

Book? No, it's more like a café than a restaurant, really. I've never seen it even approaching being busy.

Today I shall order the roti canai, the ribs, the nasi goreng and then i will choose one further dish to review for you. What sort of thing do you fancy?
    Something fishy.