Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think Jorge just threatened to beat me up on Twitter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    He’s offered to “show me around” Bradford so I can see how well integrated the locals are.

The idea that such a trip might not end with me being taken in by Allans as a sex slave seems highly fanciful.
    Going round Bradford is bad enough without even thinking about you being penetrated by the locals
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Going round Bradford is bad enough without even thinking about you being penetrated by the locals
    Burney was in Bradford recently. Safe to say he wasn't impressed. I don't know if he was penetrated by any locals, mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Burney was in Bradford recently. Safe to say he wasn't impressed. I don't know if he was penetrated by any locals, mind.
    I saw Ashley Cole score for The Arsenal at Bradford. Well, when I say 'saw' I couldn't see it actually cross the line. Upper tier of that shítty shed stand they have. . .

1-1. Wenger out!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I saw Ashley Cole score for The Arsenal at Bradford. Well, when I say 'saw' I couldn't see it actually cross the line. Upper tier of that shítty shed stand they have. . .

1-1. Wenger out!
    Was that the one where the portly Neville Southall was the netminder for the Bradfordianites?

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    Was that the one where the portly Neville Southall was the netminder for the Bradfordianites?
    No. Can't remember the fat, questionable-cause-supporting, ex-binman being in goal
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    No. Can't remember the fat, questionable-cause-supporting, ex-binman being in goal
    Great, thanks a lot. Now I'm going to have to work the internets to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    Great, thanks a lot. Now I'm going to have to work the internets to find out.
    Well, it appears that it was 9/9/2000, 1-1 result at Valley Parade. Some bloke named Matt Clarke was between the sticks for the Bantams. Ashley Cole scored the goal, making only his second start for the Mighty Arse.

Not unless you count my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Not unless you count my wife.
    Oh, you go in for that business, do you? I believe it is called 'pegging'. Sounds painful to me, but you crack on.

Oh, you go in for that business, do you? I believe it is called 'pegging'. Sounds painful to me, but you crack on.
    Do you suppose she calls him her "dirty little bitch" while she's pegging him c?