Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Talking of frayed tempers, sw called me a nonce on twitter :-(

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I retweeted a comment by a chap who suggested that it is possible that employed Senor Emery may have been something of an error.

Subsequently he became even more abusive, but I don't really wish to think about that. tsd:
    Actually, he seems to have said it of the chap you retweeted rather than you. I don’t know what he said after that since he seems to have deleted it.

All in, very unsavoury. As you know, I strongly disapprove of intemperate language.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Actually, he seems to have said it of the chap you retweeted rather than you. I don’t know what he said after that since he seems to have deleted it.

All in, very unsavoury. As you know, I strongly disapprove of intemperate language.
    I strongly suspect that he had imbibed of the juice of the grape. or grain. Or both.

Let us always remember our station as gentlemen and try to set an example of politeness and sanguinity at all times. Bear in mind that drooling, simple creatures like herb look to the likes of us for guidance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I strongly suspect that he had imbibed of the juice of the grape. or grain. Or both.

Let us always remember our station as gentlemen and try to set an example of politeness and sanguinity at all times. Bear in mind that drooling, simple creatures like herb look to the likes of us for guidance.
    And while we're on such subjects c, a gentleman would never abuse his position as a moderator to interfere with the contents of another chap's post.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    And while we're on such subjects c, a gentleman would never abuse his position as a moderator to interfere with the contents of another chap's post.
    I quite agree, h.

Are you suggesting that this has happened?