Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
His job this season was always going to be crushing the weak pathetic creche culture Wenger's Arsenal had become. Until Ozil is booted out this task can't be completed. He sums up everything wrong with the late Wenger era. The problem is with his wages his transfer value is zero. I keep seeing retards saying things like "all Emery has to do is sell Ozil for £50m and start rebuilding the squad." What, WHAT THE ****! With his £350k a week wages he's worth less than a free transfer. No sane club would pay anything over 10m, plus £350k a week for a lightweight reserve aging player who doesn't do it in big games or any away from home.

No manager managing Arsenal is going to make an aging Ozil into a top level player nevermind an elite one. Let's hope for our sake a naive Chink team comes in and offers to match his wages.
I th8nk all of that says that it will take a few years to recover from Wenger’s incompetence in his later years with the club.

I agree.

Whether Emery is the solution is yet to be seen, but he needs another year or two.