Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Grandpa Semtex finally has his excuse to bin Campbell. :hehe:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I don't believe that Corbyn hates Jews. Certainly not as much as the average poster on here, for example.

That odious war-criminal Campbell can go straight to hell though, tbh.
    He may not hate jews, but his best mates at Hamas certainly do. He may not hate gays, but his paymasters in Iran like throwing them off buildings. He may not hate liberal western democracy but he very much enjoyed the hospitality of the DDR and still has no problem addressing crowds of neo-communists.

What exactly is it that blinds apparently normal people to the evil of this twisted old man?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He may not hate jews, but his best mates at Hamas certainly do. He may not hate gays, but his paymasters in Iran like throwing them off buildings. He may not hate liberal western democracy but he very much enjoyed the hospitality of the DDR and still has no problem addressing crowds of neo-communists.

What exactly is it that blinds apparently normal people to the evil of this twisted old man?
    Are you sure the Iranians do that? I thought that was our chums in ISIS, who are paid by our even better chums Saudi Arabia.

Anyway, we all make errors of judgement from time to time.

Are you sure the Iranians do that? I thought that was our chums in ISIS, who are paid by our even better chums Saudi Arabia.

Actually, I think you're right. I think the Iranians just hang them, so that's alright then. My mistake.

True. Iran just hangs them. From cranes.